DOG CHESS is a Vietnamese board game (named CO CHO). Each player has two chessman. Each turn moves one.
- The player’s chessman is green. The machine’s chessman is red. The player goes first.
- The first moving of player is the left-side chessman.
- Right moving is horizontal, vertical or cross direction.
- Do not move through dog position.
- Moving through dog position.
- The score of player is equal to number of turns that the player did.
- The higher score is, the lower timer is.
- The dog position will change randomly. Whenever the changing occurs, the machine does not put players in stalemate.
- You need to log in to your account to update your score on server and to load the top score table.
- If you do not have an account, you can register on the website or inside of game. The registration is free forever.
- Follow our website to update the ranking tables and new game information.